Once the move-in date is arranged, the next step is to provide all the necessary paperwork to proceed with transaction.
The tenancy document is a very detailed document covering all the legal notices required, the terms and conditions of the letting and any extras.
In addition, we will prepare a detailed inventory/schedule of the Condition of Contents.
Future rents will be paid by sending orders on a regular basis.
We will organize this at the time of check in. At the appointed time of the move in date, we will:
- Meet up with the prospective tenants.
- Sign all the paperwork on behalf of the landlord.
- All meters will be read including electricity, gas etc.
- Payment of the first month�s rent and security bonds will be accepted.
- Explain and show to the tenant the operation of any boilers, heating systems, alarm controls etc.
- Organize for the legal requirements of the Gas Safety Certificates and any other items that are required.
- We will organize final meter readings and accounts.
- Arrange for the Utilities to be transferred into the name of the incoming tenant.
© All rights reserved
Designed by Zebras Web Design